Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friendship Sms

1   Pain of missing friends is realised when u r alone watching a gang of friends enjoying in front of U and U remembrng d past which u spent with ur friends!

2  life Realation is nevar planned nor it happen for a reason but when relation a is real it becomes a plan for life &a reason for livin

3  True Fship is like playing on see-saw Not bcoz its always fun being wit each othr. Bt also bcoz some1 wont mind going down 2 c another1 rising up!

4  Qualities a friend must have: Cute as crocodile. Smart as donkey. Active as turtle. Fit as hippo. Matured as monkey. Sincerity like dog. No doubt you are my good friend

5  may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…


6  jise dil ki KALAM or bharose ki INK kehte hai, jise lamho ki KITAB or yaado ka COVER kehte hai, yahi woSUBJECT hai jise log FRIENDSHIP kehte hai.


7  Stars have setelled & moon will shine, Frndship matures as a lovely wine a very lovely nite 2 a frnd of mine


8  1DAY I MAY DIE WITHOUT SAYING GUD BYE 2 U! BUT ILL NEVER 4GET 2 SAY THANK U! BCOZ U HAV GIVEN ME 1 OF LOVELIEST FRIENDSHP!


9  Birth is Once... Youth is Once... Death is Once... Love is Once... Marriage is Once... But.. FRIENDSHIP is runsfor ever...Good Day


10  I am not beautiful as a rose. But my heart is more beautiful than a rose. Because my heart is full of U and ur FRIENDSHIP!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP